Introducing the Mighty Wiper! A windshield wiper motor specially designed for street rods and small windshields. This motor is rugged, compact, and will mount on the bodywork of almost any street rod. Using the Mighty Wiper outside of this application is not recommended or warranted.
- For 12 volt electrical systems (6 volt version available on special order).
- Ultra compact size and shape for easy fit.
- Low amp draw – less than ONE amp!
- Comes with bezel blank (or use the one that came on your car).
- 110 degree wipe arc.
- Park position (left or right) fully adjustable.
- Shaft lengths available are: 1″, 1 1/2″, 2″, 2 1/2″ and 3″.
- Available for straight shaft or taper shaft arms.
- Manufacturers guarantee.
- Made in the USA with top quality materials.
All your questions about the Mighty Wiper are answered here:
|Will the Mighty Wiper fit in my car?||Click here for dimensions of the Mighty Wiper.|
|How hard is it to wire the Mighty Wiper?||Wiring diagrams for:
A single Mighty Wiper
Two Mighty Wipers controlled by one switch
|Does the Mighty Wiper have more than one speed?||The Mighty Wiper runs at only one speed when controlled with a standard on/off switch. There are no commercially available multiple-speed switches.
However, you can make your own 2-speed switch! Click here for details on how to do this.
|How do I make my own bezel?||Complete bezel instructions are here.|
|What styles of arms and blades are available?||Photos and descriptions are here.|
|What does the Mighty Wiper cost?||Our complete catalog is here.|
Note: you must use one unit per wiper. The Mighty Wiper cannot be used to drive two arms!